Board of Directors
The Board of Directors is the governing body of Solutions for Care. It is responsible for ensuring that Solutions for Care is effective in achieving its mission and goals, and for setting the agency’s direction, establishing policies and managing and allocating resources. Its primary responsibilities are to:
- Set policy, approve position statements, programs, and services.
- Approve the annual budget statements, programs, and services.
- Represent the public need and interest to the organization and positively represent Solutions for Care to the public.
- Find the resources needed for an efficient organization.
- Evaluate organizational effectiveness.
Fifth Third Bank, AVP
Board Vice President
St. Augustine College, Institute for Workforce Education
Anna Maria Montes de Oca- Rojas,
Erin Emery-Tiburcio, Ph.D.,
Olivia Baez, MSW,
Melissa Howe, Ph.D.,
Tracy F. Patton,
Amy Mpindi, RN.,
Richard Juarez Sr.,
Assistant Executive Director
Solutions for Care Supervisors
Adult Protective Services Interim Supervisor
Caregiver Resouce Center, Supervisor
(708) 447-2448 Ext. 129
Care Coordination Program, Supervisor
(708) 447-2448 Ext. 113
Aging & Disability Resource Network, Supervisor
(708) 447-2448 Ext. 127
Choices for Care, Team Lead