Board of Directors
The Board of Directors is the governing body of Solutions for Care. It is responsible for ensuring that Solutions for Care is effective in achieving its mission and goals, and for setting the agency’s direction, establishing policies and managing and allocating resources. Its primary responsibilities are to:
- Set policy, approve position statements, programs, and services.
- Approve the annual budget statements, programs, and services.
- Represent the public need and interest to the organization and positively represent Solutions for Care to the public.
- Find the resources needed for an efficient organization.
- Evaluate organizational effectiveness.
Fifth Third Bank, AVP
Board Vice President
Executive Director SER
Anna Maria Montes de Oca- Rojas,
Erin Emery-Tiburcio, Ph.D.,
Olivia Baez, MSW,
Melissa Howe, Ph.D.,
Tracy F. Patton,
Richard Juarez Sr.,
Assistant Executive Director
Solutions for Care Supervisors
Adult Protective Services Supervisor
(708) 447-2448 Ext. 206
(708) 447-2448 Ext. 129
Care Coordination Supervisor
(708) 447-2448 Ext. 113
Adult & Disability Resource Network Supervisor
Team Lead Choices for Care